Presenter/DJ at RadioOne stay with me "Dj Show" Monday to Friday

RadioOne Dar es salaam 89.7FM|Arusha 95.3FM|Tabora 98.1FM|Dodoma 100.8FM|Mwanza 102.9FM|Moshi 132.3KHZ|Morogoro 103.2MHZ|Tanga 106.3MHZ|Bukoba 92.1MHZ Home of Good Music Tanzania

Friday, May 13, 2016

Keyshia Cole and Virgil Hunter
 The R&B songstress, who was adopted by family friends Leon and Yvonne Cole at just two years old, reunited with her dad after 34 years.
In an Instagram post, Cole shared a photo of Virgil Hunter, a boxing trainer, and opened up about their emotional reunion following a paternity test.
“While in NYC I was overwhelmed with emotion, I explained while on stage at the Barclays, the situation I was faced with at that moment, which was, my father and I finding our way to each other, After 34 years,” she said. “I knew at that time, a paternity test was in place, well the results are in, and this is my father!!
She is currently in her hometown catching up with her dad. “His name is Virgil Hunter, and at this present time, I’m in Oakland spending time, getting to kno him,” she continued. “The story behind this is beyond me!!! God has his hands all in this!!! I’m so excited, So excited with taking this a day at a time!!!”

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment