Presenter/DJ at RadioOne stay with me "Dj Show" Monday to Friday

RadioOne Dar es salaam 89.7FM|Arusha 95.3FM|Tabora 98.1FM|Dodoma 100.8FM|Mwanza 102.9FM|Moshi 132.3KHZ|Morogoro 103.2MHZ|Tanga 106.3MHZ|Bukoba 92.1MHZ Home of Good Music Tanzania

Monday, July 11, 2016

Tiwa Savage

Nigerian pop queen Tiwa Savage continues to succeed with this latest achievement.

The "Standing Ovation" singer has revealed she was honoured by South African media house, Reel African, as their ‘Hero of the Month.’ In a brief ceremony held in the southern African country, the Mavin artiste was presented with a plaque.

 Tiwa Savage was awarded the Hero of the Month award by Reel Africa on Friday, July 9, 2016. The excited mum of one shared the moment on her Instagram page as the plaque was delivered to her.\

Yesterday I was presented with the "Hero Of the Month" Award by the lovely people @reelafrican ... It was such an honor to receive this and it really means a lot to me. Making music is just part of my story. Touching lives and using my platform to make a change no matter how little is ultimately the goal and this award just reminds me of how important that is. A huge thank you to @matthewmensah you've been such a sweetheart and an incredible help to me #ILoveSA #siyabonga #RED," she wrote alongside a picture.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment