Presenter/DJ at RadioOne stay with me "Dj Show" Monday to Friday

RadioOne Dar es salaam 89.7FM|Arusha 95.3FM|Tabora 98.1FM|Dodoma 100.8FM|Mwanza 102.9FM|Moshi 132.3KHZ|Morogoro 103.2MHZ|Tanga 106.3MHZ|Bukoba 92.1MHZ Home of Good Music Tanzania

Monday, May 2, 2016



Drake speaks. In addition to dropping Views on Apple Music last night, the Toronto rapper spoke with Zane Lowe about a series of hot topics, including his relationship with Nicki Minaj.
“I don’t really talk to Nicki,” he revealed during the interview. “[She’s] another person that I have a lot of love for, man, a lot of love and a lot of respect, not only for our past and the time and work we put in, but even the way she dealt with the situation at hand.”
The situation he’s referring to is Nicki’s romantic relationship with his rival Meek Mill. Nicki stood by her man’s side through their feud, a decision Drake respects. “I understand what love is and I understand the personal situation,” he said. “She dealt with me how I would expect her to, which is with class. I could only ever do the same…I always have respect and love for Nicki.”
 When asked about the Drake vs. Meek feud last year, Nicki called it “ridiculous,” adding, “I just want it to be over.

0 comments:

Post a Comment