Presenter/DJ at RadioOne stay with me "Dj Show" Monday to Friday

RadioOne Dar es salaam 89.7FM|Arusha 95.3FM|Tabora 98.1FM|Dodoma 100.8FM|Mwanza 102.9FM|Moshi 132.3KHZ|Morogoro 103.2MHZ|Tanga 106.3MHZ|Bukoba 92.1MHZ Home of Good Music Tanzania

Tuesday, March 15, 2016


Kupitia ukurasa wake wa Twiter LL Cool J aliandika:
Today I'm officially coming out of retirement. And starting a new album .. studio time is set for 8pm.. I'm gonna massacre the rap game!!!

LL Cool J habri yake ya kusema “Just kidding yall.. I’m not dropping an album… lol focused on my current endeavors.. but that was a hilarious rant… 😀 I had a wonderful music career. Enjoy the classics.” watu wengi waliichukulia kama ndiyo ametangaza kustaafu.
Masaa kadhaa baadaye alirudi kwa Twitter na kusema he was just playing. “Today I’m officially coming out of retirement,” “And starting a new album .. studio time is set for 8pm.. I’m gonna massacre the rap game!!! akimaanisha leo natoka nje ya ustaafu na naanza mipango ya kukamilisha albamu yangu mpya na nina ratiba ya studio saa 2 usiku.
Siku kadhaa zilizopita ilitangazwa na kuenea mitandaoni kwamba LL anatengeneza ngoma katika biti ya Dr. Dre beat.

LL Cool J has learned the art of trolling. Today he went on Twitter to announce that he was retiring, saying, “Just kidding yall.. I’m not dropping an album… lol focused on my current endeavors.. but that was a hilarious rant… 😀 I had a wonderful music career. Enjoy the classics.” Everyone took that to mean that he was announcing the end of his career.
But mere hours later, LL hopped back on Twitter to assure everyone he was just playing. “Today I’m officially coming out of retirement,” he wrote. “And starting a new album .. studio time is set for 8pm.. I’m gonna massacre the rap game!!!”
Last week we got a preview of what LL might have cooking up when he spit some crazy new bars over an unreleased Dr. Dre beat.
Then today news surfaced that LL was gearing up to drop a game-changing album. “I got an itch so crazy right now, I need to find a hydrocortisone connect,” he said. “What I’m going to do is make something for [the fans]. Like a special record that’s really going to be for hip-hop. I get into experimental mode and I get in my creative scientist mode and I like to do different things. Every now and then, I like to do weird shit. I’m going to give them something special, you’ll see. And what it’s gonna do is, it’s going to change the game because a lot of people are getting away with 25-point games right now and they need someone to drop 50 on ’em. This shit is crazy to me!”


Read More: LL Cool J Announces Retirement, Then Says He's Actually Working on an Album - XXL | http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2016/03/ll-cool-j-retires-new-album/?trackback=tsmclip

0 comments:

Post a Comment