Presenter/DJ at RadioOne stay with me "Dj Show" Monday to Friday

RadioOne Dar es salaam 89.7FM|Arusha 95.3FM|Tabora 98.1FM|Dodoma 100.8FM|Mwanza 102.9FM|Moshi 132.3KHZ|Morogoro 103.2MHZ|Tanga 106.3MHZ|Bukoba 92.1MHZ Home of Good Music Tanzania

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

 French and Khloe / Tyga and Kylie (AKM-GSI)

Double date time… Khloé Kardashian and Kylie Jenner stepped out in L.A. on Sunday with their main squeezes.Following a romantic trip to Florida, Kardashian, 30, was spotted with on-again boyfriend French Montana at Chris Brown and Tyga's "Between the Sheets Tour" on Sunday. Kylie, 17, was also in attendance to suThe sisters were both clad in all black for their outing. "My baby boo bear," Kardashian posted alongside a shot of her and Kylie at the concert.pport her 25-year-old beau.

Although it's pretty clear that Kylie and Tyga are more than just friends, the rapper has remained coy about the status of their relationship.
"Whether if I tell the world that I love her or I don't, it's gonna be me to dictate that, and how I want to keep my friendship and relationship with her," Tyga told 92.3 AMP Radio. "I feel like it doesn't matter what the world thinks. If you're around somebody, and you love being around that person, that's all that matters. I don't feel like what anybody could say would change that… how I feel for her as a person… She's just a good person, she's got great energy."

 Back on: French and Khloe leave Brown's concert (AKM-GSI) Tyga and Kylie leave the venue (AKM-GSI)


0 comments:

Post a Comment