Presenter/DJ at RadioOne stay with me "Dj Show" Monday to Friday

RadioOne Dar es salaam 89.7FM|Arusha 95.3FM|Tabora 98.1FM|Dodoma 100.8FM|Mwanza 102.9FM|Moshi 132.3KHZ|Morogoro 103.2MHZ|Tanga 106.3MHZ|Bukoba 92.1MHZ Home of Good Music Tanzania

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Image result for 14-Year-Old Girl Accuses Tyga Of Pursuing Her On Social Media
Binti wa miaka 14 aliyetambulika kwa jina la Grolia Allerd amesema rappa Tyga amemchombeza na amemtaka wakutane ana kwa ana.
Mwezi December jarida la OK liliwahi kuripoti kwamba rapa Tyga anawasiliana nabinti mdogo kimapenzi.
Katika kuthibitisha hayo kilitmwa kijikipande cha video kikimuonyesha binti huyo akisema: "I’m very upset that a story about Tyga, Kylie Jenner and me was published in OK! Magazine and I want people to know the truth,” the 14-year-old girl represented by Gloria Allred says in the video. "The truth is that Tyga contacted me first. He direct-messaged me on Instagram. I knew who he was, but I was surprised that he was contacting me. I thought that it could possibly be about my music but he did not mention that in his initial communication. I thought that was strange but I was thinking he would bring it up in his next message to me. However, he didn’t mention in the next message.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment