Presenter/DJ at RadioOne stay with me "Dj Show" Monday to Friday

RadioOne Dar es salaam 89.7FM|Arusha 95.3FM|Tabora 98.1FM|Dodoma 100.8FM|Mwanza 102.9FM|Moshi 132.3KHZ|Morogoro 103.2MHZ|Tanga 106.3MHZ|Bukoba 92.1MHZ Home of Good Music Tanzania

Friday, July 1, 2016

The real reason Iggy Azalea dumped Nick Young
If you’re wondering why Iggy Azalea and Nick Young split, you can blame it on cameras.
“I broke up with Nick because I found out he had brought other women into our home while I was away and caught them on the security footage,” the Aussie rapper, 26, tweeted early Thursday.
Though Life & Style reported Wednesday that Azalea dumped Young, 31, after learning that he got the mother of his son, Keonna Green, pregnant, Azalea denied any knowledge of a baby on the way.
“I have never even been told by Nick that his baby mother is pregnant, so if this is true I’m finding out via E News,” she wrote, adding, “This is just like a second shot to the chest. And I feel like I don’t even know who the hell it is I’ve been loving all this time.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment